Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wal Mart

Most of my stories are of things that happen to me and not something i've done but since this is the most recent i will unfortunately admit to my stupidity. :)

A few nights ago i went to WalMart around nine or ten craving some ice cream. But i quickly realized all the other things i needed of course. So I'm pushing my buggy back to my jeep when i can't find my car. I have to admit it's not the first time i've not been able to find my car but never the less i couldn't find it. The Orlando WalMart is not set up at all like the Albany one, each row it separated by large medians with sidewalks in the middle. So by the time i was half way down the row I realized that I was on the wrong row, so instead of walking all the way back and picked up my very full buggy and proceeded to pull it on the curb. By the time I had gotten the buggy on the sidewalk  I had to push it back down the curb, and began to push it towards my car. Well as soon as i got up to it low and behold it wasn't mine. So I looked back up to look around to find my car and you know what? I had just passed it...on the row I was JUST ON! So I had to pick the cart back up and go back over the curb.....

The Clueless One 

No comments: