Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I got a Mullet, wanna pull it?

     Ok so I'm not the normal coffee shop scene kinda guy. Even when I was in Albany I went to Starbucks just for coffee, not to hang. So anyways a few days ago I went to a local coffee shop here in Orlando with a few friends that happen to be open mic night. The interesting thing about the open mic is that it was hip-hop open mic. Yes this means people got up on stage and free-styled and rapped their newly written music.
     Anyways the real story here is two white guys who write their own music and they reminded me of the two guys from Wayne's World if you few who read this have seen the movie. One with a mullet and the other with a mustache. The funniest part was when they got up there for their last song which their lyrics included, now get this, "Hey, I got a mullet, wanna pull it, He's gotta' stash, wanna smash?" So at this point I'm about in the floor cause these guys are completely serious and two of the whitest guys i've seen in my life but rapping. 

2 comments: